1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Rinse peppers under cold water and pat it dry.
3. Cut off the top, cut the ribs and remove the seeds from pepper as shown in the video.
4. Peel skin from the tip of pepper.
5. In a large pot boil water, and drop pepper in it. Bring it back to a boil and take peppers out of the water. Place them on a roasting pan and allow it to cool.
6. Meanwhile, for stuffing, in a bowl combine piquillo, cheese, bacon, and paprika. Mix well.
7. Stuff generous amount of cheese mixture into the peppers.
8. Place roasting pan in oven and roast for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
9. Top peppers with more cheese and pop it back in oven for 3 minutes.