Make your evening with the stuffed jalapenos recipe. A delicious snack made with a stuffing of mangoes and peanuts. It has an amazing crunchy tangy taste that you are sure to love.
|Crunchy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Mango||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon , finely chopped|
|Chick pea flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Slit the jalapenos and carve out the seeds.
2) In a bowl, combine the chopped mangoes, crunchy peanut butter, parsely and salt together blend well.
3) Stuff the jalapenos with the mango mixture and set aside.
4) In a bowl, make a batter out of chikpea flour and coat the stuffed jalapenos with the batter.
5) In a frying pan, deep fry the jalapenos until they turn golden brown.
6) Serve the stuffed jalapenos with tea infused mangoes or as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 732Calories from Fat 318
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.9%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 599 mg24.96%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 30 g60%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet