1. Add 3 cups of water, cider vinegar, brown sugar, and salt into a pot and bring to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, using rubber gloves make a vertical slit down the length of each chili and remove the seeds and veins.
3. Add the chilies to the boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
4. Drain the chilies and immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water.
5. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
6. Sauté the onions until soft.
7. Add the garlic and sauté for an additional one minute.
8. Add the tomato and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
9. Add the tuna, olives, bay leaf, and parsley.
10. Simmer for about 10 minutes until it looks dry.
11. Remove the bay leaf and add feta.
12. Pat dry the jalapenos and stuff with the tuna mixture.
Game season brings along a lot of unhealthy snacking with it. To counter that try this Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos recipe. You can have it fresh while watching the game at home, or carry it to the stadium. Tastes nice hot or not!