Barbequed Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
1. If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
2. Take a jalapeno and slice it in half lengthwise.
3. Carefully remove the seeds and veins in the jalapeno. Repeat. Wash your hands thoroughly after completing this step.
4. Take an oyster and place it in a jalapeno half.
5. Wrap it with a bacon slice and secure it with a toothpick. Repeat.
6. Place the jalapeno poppers on the grill and close the lid. Allow to grill for about 2 to 4 minutes.
7. Turn over, close the lid, and grill for an additional 2 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
8. Remove and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com