1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4. Once done fill each jalapenos with the mixture.
5. When all the jalapenos are done wrap each one with the bacon strips and roll it completely seal the open end with toothpicks.
6. Sprinkle some Cajun seasoning and season it well.
7. Once done place them on the grill and let it grill to perfection, the bacon strips should be brown on all sides.
8. Serve the ABT’S with your choice of sauce or dipping.