1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
3. Fill each halved jalapeno with about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese spread.
4. Put the 2 filled jalapeno halves together and warp with a bacon slice.
5. Cover the filled and wrapped jalapeno in a piece of aluminium foil.
6. Poke each foil parcel with a knife to make a hole so the bacon fat flows out.
7. On a preheated grill on medium heat, place the parcels, hole side down, close the lid and allow to cook for 45 minutes.
8. Unwrap the foil of the jalapeno poppers and serve hot.
How about a meaty hot dish for side dish? In this Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers recipe video, Dave is grilling Jalapeno Peppers wrapped with bacon. Sounds so delicious and cooking method also looks very interesting. There is another interesting stuff inside the peppers and that is cream cheese with onions and chives. Definitely these are to be served with your grilled meat.