Popular Paprika Pesto Recipes
A few popular paprika pesto recipes have been discussed hereunder:
- Parsley paprika pesto- this paprika pesto recipe suggests blending together parsley, red onions, garlic cloves, paprika, salt, and red wine vinegar, and gradually pouring in olive oil until the desired consistency is attained.
- Smoked paprika based pesto- the recipe for this pesto suggests using smoked paprika to prepare the pesto sauce. Smoked paprika is blended along with garlic, basil, and olive oil to prepare the pesto.
- Nuts and paprika based pesto- paprika is blended along with pine nuts, almonds or cashew nuts, and several other ingredients viz. garlic, parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt to prepare the pesto.
- Sun dried tomatoes and paprika based pesto- this paprika pesto recipe suggests processing together paprika, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until smooth.
Serving Paprika Based Pesto
- Paprika based pesto pairs well with shrimp.
- The pesto is served with grilled fish or meat.
- The smoked paprika pesto acts as a perfect filling ingredient for sandwiches.
- It is served popularly with pasta.
Paprika Based Pesto Nutrition Facts
Paprika pesto is enriched with the nutrients of paprika, with 2.1 g of paprika providing around 6 calories, obtained from 0.3 g of fat, 1 mg of sodium, 1.2 g of carbohydrate, and 0.3 g of protein.