Woman magazine's chef Ben Dakin shows you how to make sausage meatballs using Dolmio's extra onion and garlic bolognese sauce.
Extra lean minced pork
1 Small, chopped finely
1 , beaten
500 Gram (Dolmio's original)
1. In a large bowl mix together the pork, breadcrumbs, egg, onion and sausage. When well combined, shape the mixture into 20 firm balls.
2. Heat a large non-stick pan and lightly brown the meatballs. Add the sauce, cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.
3. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
4. Spoon some of the sauce onto the pasta and toss until well coated.
5. Divide the pasta in bowls and spoon the remaining sauce and meatballs on top.
Sausage meatballs are easy to make and go well with a lot of things, specifically pasta. To know how to cook perfect sausage meatballs in a matter of few minutes, watch this detailed video. Not only will you know about cooking perfect meatballs but also get a bonus recipe in the end!