Woman magazine's chef Ben Dakin shows you how to make spicy chicken and sweetcorn bolognese in ten minutes using Dolmio's extra spicy bolognese sauce.
1 Large, finely grated
340 Gram, drained (canned)
Extra spicy bolognese sauce
500 Gram (Dolmio)
1. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
2. In a large non-stick pan, lightly brown the chicken for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrot and sweetcorn. Add the Bolognese sauce and water. Mix well and bring to a gentle boil. Then simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the sauce mixture to the cooked pasta and toss well together.
5. Serve the hot Spicy Chicken and Sweet Corn Bolognese in separate bowls.
Bolognese is always yummy, no matter what the ingredients but when spicy chicken and sweetcorn come together, the taste is definitely to die for! And it cooks real soon so you don't have to slave over the stove. To know how to cook the perfect spicy chicken and sweetcorn bolognese that wil go really well with pasta, watch this video. Guaranteed to get your mouth watering!
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 107.5 mg35.8%
Sodium 101.7 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 37 g74.1%
Vitamin A 63.3%
Vitamin C 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
How To Make Spicy Chicken And Sweetcorn Bolognese Recipe Video