Woman magazine's chef Ben Dakin shows you how to make Tuna Bolognese in 15 minutes using Dolmio's extra onion and garlic bolognese sauce.
250 Gram, thinly sliced
2 Can (20 oz) (wash in spring water)
Extra onion and garlic bolognese sauce
500 Gram (Dolmio)
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
Ground black pepper
1. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and cook the mushrooms for 3 - 4 minutes until golden.
3. Add in the tuna and sauce. Stir together with mushroom and bring to a gentle simmer.
4. Stir in the parsley. Sprinkle ground pepper and mix well.
5. Add the Bolognese mixture to the cooked pasta and gently toss together.
6. Serve the Tuna Bolognese in separate bowl and enjoy!
You can make yummy tuna bolognese in as less as 15 minutes now! No, this is not a joke or a misleading opener. It really is possible to make tuna bolognese in 15 minutes. Don’t believe us? Watch the video and you shall know that nothing is impossible!