Polenta Tuna Cake
|Bouillon cube||1 Medium|
|Polenta||250 Gram (instant)|
|Chilli tuna||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tuna light flakes||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Mix chilly tuna and tuna light flakes in a bowl.
2. In a wok or a large frying pan pour water, milk, cube and bring to the boil.
3. Once it is boiling, add salt and pepper and simmer it for few minutes.
4. Now add polenta. Keep stirring it with wooden spoon.
5. Now that the mix is ready and thick, add chili tuna with the tuna flakes. Mix well and remove from the stove.
6. Grease the inside of your cake mould with butter or oil and pour the mix into it.
7. Wait for the temperature to cool down and then put the cake in the fridge.
8. Slice the cake into portions. Reheat in a frying pan just before serving. Cook until golden and crispy on both sides.
9. Serve warm with a fresh vegetable salad or with baked beans on the side.
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.8 mg17.3%
Sodium 545.7 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 36 g73%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.2% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet