Today, I am going to show you one of my favorite recipe, bruschetta.
1 (a day old loaf)
1 Can (10 oz)
6 (or more)
3 Tablespoon (2 tablespoons for bread)
5 , peeled and minced
4 Tablespoon (2 tablespoon for topping and 1 tablespoons for serving)
Grated parmesan cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the broiler and line a baking pan with foil.
2. Slice the bread diagonally in ½” thick slices and place on pan.
3. Drizzle the bread with olive oil.
4. Place the pan under broiler for 30 seconds or until the bread is slightly browned.
5. Remove the bread and flip them and broil the other side and remove.
6. In a bowl, put together tomatoes, chopped garlic, basil, balsamic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir well to mix.
7. Spoon the tomato mixture over each bread slice and spread slightly.
8. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of each slice and drizzle with balsamic.
Simple, fresh and highly-palatable, bruschetta makes for a delectable Italian appetizer that is a cinch to make. Prepared in less than an hours time, this lip-smacking entrée can be enjoyed any time of the year. Stream this video to know how to put together a yummy antipasti platter at home.