Woman magazine's chef Ben Dakin shows you how to make penne bolognese bake using Dolmio's extra mushroom bolognese sauce.
Lean minced beef
1 Large, finely diced
Fresh rosemary/Dried rosemary
2 Teaspoon, chopped finely
Extra mushroom sauce
500 Gram (Dolmio)
Parmesan cheese/Grana padano parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoon, finely grated
Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C. Prepare a baking dish.
2. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, brown the lean minced beef along with the carrot and rosemary for about 5 minutes or until the juices run clear. Add the sauce and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Add the bolognese sauce to the cooked pasta and toss together. Sprinkle ground pepper and mix well.
5. Transfer it to the baking dish. Scatter over the Parmesan cheese and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until the top is crusty and golden.
For decades, Penne Bolognese has been loved by almost everyone the world over. Making the dish, however, was always a cumbersome task leading most people to savour it only in eateries. Things are different now, thanks to amazing videos like the one you are just about to watch! In a matter of minutes, you can make the perfect pasta that is sure to please your taste buds!