Italian parmesan pull apart bread is a nice bread for serving for an Italian dinner. This bread is almost like a bite pizza that tastes like garlic bread. Serve Italian Parmesan pull apart bread with pastas like spaghetti and enjoy your meal.
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted
4 Ounce, grated
2 Medium, pressed
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a regular or stone Bundt pan.
3. Cut each refrigerated biscuits into quarters.
4. In a bowl, mix together parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
5. Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then roll in the cheese mixture, and place all the biscuit pieces in Bundt cake pan.
6.Bake the bread in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Place a serving plate upside down over the Bundt cake pan and invert the bread onto a platter. Make sure to wear your oven mitts while doing this.
8. Serve as a side to any Italian meal.
9. Slice or pull apart and enjoy.
Italian pull apart cheese bread is a wonderful bread to serve for an Italian dinner. Watch this amazing video that shares an impressive recipe for this bread that looks like a bite pizza and tastes as garlic bread. See the video and try this pull apart bread with some spaghetti for a great meal.