Beef and Seafood Spirals
|Fish||100 Gram, dice|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Prawn||100 Gram, chop|
|Sour cream||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef||100 Gram, flattend|
1. Heat a pan with oil and add fish, onion, margarine, sour cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Cook it until done.
3. Chop prawns. Add it to the sauce and reduce.
4. Now pour some of the filling on the flattened beef fillet and roll it. Leave some of the filling for the sauce.
5. Fry these rolls in the same pan, until cooked - 3 minutes per side.
6. Add the reserved filling to the juices in the pan and heat through.
7. Once the beef spirals are done serve them with the seafood sauce spooned on top.
8. Garnish the beef and seafood spiral with parsley if you like. Serve with sauted small potatoes or gnocchi on the side.
Ensure that the fish and prawns are fresh.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g40.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 280.6 mg93.5%
Sodium 1428.7 mg59.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 57 g113.7%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 15.5%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet