Beef and seafood spirals is a recipe which is little different from the regular meat recipes. It has some interesting ingredients in it. Chef Belucci shows us how to go about it.
100 Gram, dice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
100 Gram, chop
100 Gram, flattend
1. Heat a pan with oil and add fish, onion, margarine, sour cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Cook it until done.
3. Chop prawns. Add it to the sauce and reduce.
4. Now pour some of the filling on the flattened beef fillet and roll it. Leave some of the filling for the sauce.
5. Fry these rolls in the same pan, until cooked - 3 minutes per side.
6. Add the reserved filling to the juices in the pan and heat through.
7. Once the beef spirals are done serve them with the seafood sauce spooned on top.
8. Garnish the beef and seafood spiral with parsley if you like. Serve with sauted small potatoes or gnocchi on the side.
If you love seafood, here is a video just meant for you. The recipe shown by the chef combines beef with seafood like fish and shrimp and presents it in an interesting way. Watch the video to know more…