Meat And Seafood Barbecue Marinades
|Breadcrumbs||1 Pound (for marinade for shrimp and squid)|
|Mixed herb||3⁄8 Ounce (oregano and capers, marinade for shrimp and squid)|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, finely chopped (marinade for shrimp and squid)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 1⁄2 Ounce (Academia Barilla Riviera Ligure DOP, marinade for shrimp and squid)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste, Natural Sea Salt with Blood Orange Zest, marinade for shrimp and squid)|
|Thyme||2 Sprig (marinade for pork chops)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 1⁄2 Ounce (Academia Barilla Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, marinade for lamb chops)|
For Shrimp and Squid
1. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients needed for breading the shrimp and squid together.
2. Skewer and bread the shrimp. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. Clean the squid, remove the tentacles and clean the inside of the body well. Put them on a skewer and gently cover them with the breadcrumb mixture. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
For Chicken and Turkey
4. Mix the Academia Barilla Monti Iblei DOP extra virgin olive oil with the Academia Barilla Sapori Italiani herb mix, and rub the mixture on the chicken and turkey. Marinate for at least 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Before grilling the meat, it is best to bring it to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator 10 minutes before cooking.
For Pork Chops
5. Pick off thyme leaves and slice garlic.
6. Rub the pork chops with Academia Barilla IGP Toscano extra virgin olive oil and thyme.
7. Then place the fresh garlic slices on top. Allow it to marinate for at least 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator. To avoid burning the garlic and thyme during cooking, it is best to remove them from the meat before grilling. Also, the meat should be left at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before cooking.
For Lamb Cutlets
8. Marinate the lamb chops with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Monti Iblei DOP extra virgin olive oil for at least 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Before cooking the lamb, keep at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
9. Drizzle the shrimp and squid skewers with Academia Barilla Riviera Ligure DOP extra virgin olive oil, and cook the skewers on a hot grill, about 2 minutes per side.
10. The chicken and turkey meat should be grilled for about 5 minutes, depending on its weight.
11. Grill the pork meat for about 10 to 15 minutes.
12. Grill the lamb cutlet for 5 to 6 minutes and serve. Add salt and pepper to taste.
13. Before serving the seafood skewers, sprinkle with a pinch of Academia Barilla Sea Salt with Blood Orange Zest.
14. Season chicken and turkey before serving.
15. Slice the pork chops and serve. Add salt and pepper to taste.
16. Season lamb before serving