Vegan Pizza Hut Pizza
|For pizza dough|
|Dry yeast||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), warm|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Oil||8 Ounce, divided (for greasing)|
|Pizza sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Yellow pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Soy cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Smart deli vegan pepperoni||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gimme lean sausage||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 475 degrees F. Grease a large baking pan with 6 oz oil and another 9 inch pan with 2 oz oil.
FOR MAKING DOUGH
2. In a bowl, add dry yeast, sugar, salt, warm water, warm soy milk, then let it sit for 2 minutes.
3. Then add oil and flour, mix and knead well for 10 minutes on a floured surface or in a bread machine.
4. Divide the dough into two balls, roll and place in the oiled pans. Cover the pans with a foil and let it rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
FOR MAKING PIZZA
5. Add your favourite pizza sauce and toppings over the pizza base and spread it out. Add tomatoes, onions, yellow, red and green peppers, mushrooms, soy cheese, smart deli vegan pepperoni, Gimme lean sausage and black olives.
6. Bake the pizza in the oven at 475 Degree F for 15 minutes.
7. Slice the Vegan Pizza and serve hot.