|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh oregano||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut off the top of the garlic to expose the head and place garlic on aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Close the aluminum foil, tightly wrapping the garlic and place in oven. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the garlic is golden brown and spreadable.
3. While the garlic is cooking, combine your buttermilk, sour cream and oregano. Stir and mix together thoroughly.
4. When the garlic is finished cooking, you will be able to easily squeeze the end of the garlic that is still in tact, and the garlic cloves will pop out of the exposed opening. Stir into your dressing.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the dressing and stir together.