Grilled Swordfish With Eggplant Caponata
|Plum tomatoes||3 Medium, slice|
|Shallots||3 Medium, slice|
|Swordfish steaks||6 Medium|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Caponata||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Eggplant Caponata)|
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes, shallots, set aside.
2. Wash and pat dry the swordfish, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Preheat the grill to high.
5. Place the tomatoes and shallots on the baking tray season with salt.
6. Roast until the tomatoes and onions become soft.
7. Place the swordfish on the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes.
8. Once done remove and place it on a serving plate, top it with eggplant caponata.
9. Serve the Grilled Swordfish with Eggplant Caponata along with roasted tomatoes and shallots.