1. Prepare the dakkalbi sauce by mixing together Korean pepper paste, hot paprika, garlic, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, honey an black pepper in a bowl.
2. Heat milk over medium heat.
3. When the milk starts to boil, sprinkle cheese into the milk only as fast as it melts
4. Lower the flame, and stir the sauce continually to prevent burning.
5. Once the cheese melts, start adding the cream cheese slowly into the milk, allowing enough time for it to melt. Keep stirring to prevent lumps.
6. Add butter and whisk until it melts.
7. The last step would be to add dakkalbi sauce into the mixture. You may add an extra tablespoon or two for a spicier, hotter alfredo.
8. Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet.
9. Mix the pasta with the sauce, top it with sesame seeds and you are done.
10. Serve with buffalo wings.
How about a Italian and Korean fusion dish? This dish is developed for Koreans who like to try Italian food but want it spicy or vice versa. Chuncheon Alfredo is a spicy version of classic Alfredo Pasta which will be liked by both Italians and Koreans. Chef has made every efforts to make an excellent video with step by step introduction to ingredients and cooking process.