Classic Turkey Marsala
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Button mushrooms||12 Ounce, sliced|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch, chopped|
1) Mix flour with nutmeg. Season turkey cutlets with
salt and pepper before dredging them in your flour
2) Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and
saute turkey cutlets about 2 minutes on each side.
Once turkey is cooked, set aside.
3) In same pan add mushrooms and chicken broth and
cook for about 4 minutes.
4) Add wine and cook until the alcohol evaporates
(another 3-4 minutes).
5) Add sun dried tomatoes and cook another 5 minutes
or until the liquid is reduced to about half.
6) Add turkey back into pan and simmer until turkey
is cooked through. Plate and top off with parsley