Bruschetta Stuffed Chicken Part 2- Preparing The Stuffing And Baking The Chicken)
|Ripe tomatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Garlic gusto seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Viva italiano seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic condiment||2 Tablespoon|
|Natural sea salt||To Taste|
|Boneless chicken breasts||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed (4 Breasts)|
|Bruschetta||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Green beans||1 Pound (Preferably Petite Or French)|
|Roasted garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
Directions for preparation:
• For the bruschetta, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat. (do ahead can be made up to 1 week in advance)
• Preheat oven to 350 F and arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a large baking dish.
• Top each piece with ¾ cup of bruschetta and season with salt and pepper (optional).
• Cook for 20-30 minutes, till the chicken is done.
• For the green beans, preheat oven to 350 F and arrange beans in a thin layer in a casserole dish.
• Sprinkle with oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
• Bake for 20 minutes, till beans are soft and tender.
• Serve chicken with beans on the side.
This recipe serves a table of four. Increase the proportion for a larger meal.
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.