|Plain flour||1⁄3 Pint|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|French beans||100 Gram, around 4 oz|
|Carrots||100 Gram, around 4 oz|
|Green peas||100 Gram, around 4 oz|
|Tomato ketchup||4 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||1 Kilogram, around 2 1/4 lb|
|Crushed garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking cheese||50 Gram, around 2 oz|
For the pancakes
1. Mix the flour, oil and salt. Add water and prepare a soft dough.
2. Keep the dough for 1 hour.
For the stuffing
1. Cut the french beans and carrots into small pieces. Boil them with the green peas.
2. Mash the potatoes coarsely.
3. Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for a little time.
4. Add the boiled vegetables, mashed potatoes, tomato ketchup, chilli powder and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
For the sauce
1. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2 teacup of water and cook. When cooked, take out a thick soup by putting through a sieve.
2. Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the crushed garlic and fry until it turns brown.
3. Add the tomato soup, sugar, chilli powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes. Add the tomato ketchup and grated cheese.
How to proceed
1. Roll out the dough into small thin rounds.
2. Boil plenty of water in a vessel and add 1 tablespoon of oil to the boiling water.
3. Drop one round at a time into the boiling water, cook for 1/2 minute and remove. Repeat for all rounds.
4. Fill each round with a tablespoon of the stuffing and roll up.
5. Arrange on a greased baking dish, pour hot tomato sauce and sprinkle the cheese on top.
6. Bake in a hot oven at 400Â°F. for 10 minutes. Serve hot.