1. Slice softer veggies into large pieces and hard vegetables into smaller slices.
For Grilled Veggies:
2. On a baking tray, place the vegetables and toss it with spice blend, balsamic, and olive oil.
3. Pop the tray in 350 degree F oven and cook for 20-25 minutes. You may also grill or broil for 5-10 minutes.
4. In a saucepan, cook pasta with spice blend, olive oil and water.
5. Add basil and stir well until nicely combined and heated through.
6. Add butter and let melt.
7. Toss veggies into the pasta and serve hot!