|Beef||800 Gram, minced|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||500 Gram|
|Onions||1 1⁄2 Large|
|Large celery sticks||6|
|Shredded carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Basil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||To Taste|
1. Dice the Onion, Celery and Garlic.
2. Put a large saucepan on a medium-high heat with a generous dash of Olive Oil.
3. Place the Onion, Celery, Garlic and Carrot in the saucepan, stir until soft.
4. Place the Mince in the saucepan, fry until browned, add the seasonings.
5. Add the Chopped Tomatoes, reduce for 20 minutes or so.
6. Add the Sweetcorn and Basil, cook for a further 10 minutes.
7. Serve with pasta, with a cheese on the side.