|Cooking oil spray||1 (Such As Pam - You May Use Olive Oil Or Any Type Of Cooking Oil Of Your Choice)|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Potatoes||2 , diced|
|Whole tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh Or Canned)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Red kidney beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Garbanzo beans||1 Can (10 oz) (Chickpeas)|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen cut green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Small pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry basil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Saute onions.
2. Add potatoes and cook until semi soft.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables and stir a few minutes.
4. Add the seasoning to the diluted tomato paste and 2 cups of water, add peeled tomatoes.
5. Bring to a boil then let simmer until vegetables are almost ready.
6. Add water as needed.
7. Add dried shell pasta at the last stage of cooking which is about 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
9. Sprinkle grated cheese on each serving if you like.
11. Serve with baked chicken and green salad on the side.