Who doesn't like a good pizza recipe? You can try this recipe for homemade pizza dough. This is an easy way to make homemade pizza dough. This recipe is quick and easy.
For the yeast mixture
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 1⁄4 Teaspoon
For the pizza dough
22 Ounce (4 Cups)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
For dusting the board while rolling
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As needed for dusting)
1. In a jar or bowl, combine warm water and yeast, stir together and set aside.
2. Grease a bowl with some non-stick spray and set aside.
3. Into the food processor, combine flour, salt, and blend together.
4. Add olive oil, warm water with yeast, and blend. Scrape down the bowl, and add water. Blend until dough forms a ball.
5. Place the dough into the greased bowl and let rest for about an hour.(The dough will raise and double in size)
6. Use this dough to prepare a pizza with toppings of your choice like pepperoni, mozzarella cheese etc, bake and serve warm.
This recipe will make enough dough for 2 medium sized pizzas.
Things You Will Need
Non stick spray