Baked Egg Frittata Recipe! A simple, healthy recipe you can do in 30 minutes or less!
6 , beaten
3 Medium, chopped finely
Red bell pepper
1⁄2 Medium, chop
1 Cup (16 tbs), chop
Salt and pepper
2 Teaspoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a butter greased baking pan.
3. Place the spinach, green onions and red pepper in the baking pan.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
5. Season the eggs with sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
6. Pour the eggs into the baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Bake the egg for 20 minutes.