1. Using a knife, cut any extra fat from the tenderloin.
2. Wrap it with clean saran and pop in refrigerator until it slightly hardens.
3. In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Taste and add more Worcestershire if needed.
4. Thinly slice the tenderloin and lay them on the serving plate.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Place it back into the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until nice and chilled.
6. Drizzle sauce on top and serve immediately
Or place tenderloin slices on platter, drizzle sauce, and top it with baby lettuce greens. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and red wine vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Or place salad green at the bottom and top it with tenderloin slices. Drizzle salad dressing and mayonnaise sauce on top.