Join Cathy in this recipe video as she teaches you how to prepare Pear Crostada! Enjoy :)
Puff pastry sheet
50 Gram, pricked (divided into 4 equal parts)
1 , thinly sliced (or pie filling)
1⁄4 , juice extracted
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely ground
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with silicon mat and set aside.
2. Over the prepared baking sheet place the pastry sheets. Top with pears, sugar and lemon juice, as shown in the video.
3. In a medium bowl add in the flour, brown sugar and butter. Mix thoroughly with spoon and add in hazel nuts into it.
4. Top the pastry sheets with flour mixture.
5. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Top Pear Crostada with whipped cream and serve.