It only takes a few ingredients to make this amazing cheesy garlic bread! Perfect as an appetizer, it's also a great side for chili, stew, or spaghetti!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
2 Medium, crushed
Creamy italian salad dressing
1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2-1)
Italian bread loaf
1 Medium, halved lengthwise
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese)
1. In a small bowl, blend together butter, garlic and salad dressing together.
2. On a baking, sheet, place the bread cut side up and spread the butter mixture over both the halves.
3. Sprinkle the bread with shredded cheese and parsley.
4. Bake uncovered in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Remove the bread from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes or until it cools enough to handle.
6. Slice each half into 8 pieces and serve warm.
You can serve this with side of pizza or spaghetti sauce to dip.