1. Chop the garlic, parsley and onion keep in separate bowls.
2. In a large bowl combine the turkey meat, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley fennel seeds, eggs and salt and pepper,
3. Once mixed well make small meatballs and fry them in a pan with olive oil until brown on all sides remove and keep it aside.
4. In the same pan add the olive oil and sauté onion and garlic, once brown add the tomatoes, sugar, dried basil, red pepper flakes and chicken stock and let it simmer.
5. After 5 minutes add the salt and pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste and water, simmer for few more minutes.
6. Add the turkey meat balls and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Serve the Turkey Meatballs in Marinara Sauce along with crusty Italian bread.