You can learn how to make Alfredo sauce it is so simple to do. You only need a few simple ingredients to make Alfredo sauce.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. In a pot with boiling salted water cook the pasta as per the packet instruction.
2. Drain and place it in a bowl, and set aside.
3. In a pan over medium low heat, melt the butter with heavy cream, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
4. Taste and add seasoning if desired.
5. Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss well to coat the pasta.
6. Serve hot sprinkled with remaining parmesan cheese.