1. In shallow pan boil water along with salt and olive oil, and then boil the lasagna sheet until al dente.
2. Preheat the oven at 450F.
3. In a baking dish pour the béchamel sauce followed by the Bolognese sauce and then the lasagna sheet.
4. The second layer is the same however sprinkle cheese before you put the lasagna sheet.
5. Finally the top most layer should be of Bolognese and cheese.
6. Bake it in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
7. Serve the Lasagna hot along with a glass of red wine.