Today we'll learn how to prepare a simple and quick dish: the potato omelette. A classic italian recipe ideal for both adults and kids.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
100 Gram, grated
1. Boil the sliced potatoes in salted water until cooked.
2. In a bowl beat eggs and add all the ingredients accept the extra virgin olive oil, add the boil potatoes and mix all ingredients well.
3. In a large frying pan around -10 inches in diameter, pour the oil and once the oil becomes very hot add the mixture and spread it out evenly, and cook for 15 minute on medium heat and cover with a lid.
4. After 15 minute it’s time to flip the òmelette, first wear an oven glove to avoid getting burnt then shake the saucepan to make sure the òmelette is loosened from the bottom.
5. Hold the handle and turn everything upside down be very careful while doing this, cook it for further 10 minutes this time without the lid.