Pasta With Cooked Yogurt
|Shell pasta||1 Pound, cooked|
|Ground beef||1 Pound, cooked|
|Yogurt||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. For making slurry – in a bowl mix together cornstarch and water. Keep aside.
2. In a casserole place the pasta and sauté with oil.
3. Add in the half of beef and keep aside.
4. In a pot take yogurt and add in the cornstarch slurry. Place the pot over the stove and keep stirring.
5. Pour the yogurt mixture over the pasta mixture and mix well. Top with the remaining beef.
6. Serve Pasta with red wine.