The swordfish pizzaiola is a healthy and tasty dish that is baked with tomato, mozzarella, capers and oregano... Deb shows us how to cook it in less than half an hour!
600 Gram (swordfish steaks)
60 Gram, pitted
15 Gram (desalted)
2 Clove (10 gm)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven at 390°F (200°C).
2. Blanch the tomatoes, remove the skin and the inner seeds, and cut into cubes.
3. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices, squeeze gently and set aside.
4. Take a baking dish, grease it with 2 tablespoons of oil, arrange the swordfish steaks without overlapping.
5. Season with salt.
6. Top the swordfish with the mozzarella slices and the diced tomatoes.
7. Add the olives and the capers; sprinkle with oregano and pepper to taste.
8. Finally, add the chopped garlic and drizzle with the remaining oil.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.