Low Fat Raw Vegan Pesto
|Arugula leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Holy basil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. On a chopping board, place the zucchinis and using a sharp knife, chop them into 1/4 inch thick slices and set aside.
2. In a food processor, add the zucchini pieces, followed by arugula, holy basil, Italian parsley, pine nuts and garlic.
3. Place the lid of the processor and blend for about 6 - 7 minutes or until well combined.
4. Once done, remove the pesto into a bowl.
5. Serve the raw vegan pesto sauce as a salad dressing or as dip with zucchini chips.