1. In a pot, pour some water, pop the brown rice, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
2. In a food processor, put the raw garlic, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and blend together.
3. Pop in the pistachio, fresh basil leaves, miso pasta, salt & pepper and blend all of it together to form a creamy pesto consistency.
4. Once the rice is cooked and pesto is ready, mix it all together.
5. Pop in the sliced cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives and give it a good mix.
6. Garnish with basil and the remaining pistachios.
7. Serve with warm or cold for lunch or dinner.