Pasta recipes are great when you need something on the dinner table in a jiffy, Our recipe for Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti is loaded with clams, shrimp, and artichokes. Its creamy flavor will have you spinning your fork to pick up every last bite.
8 Ounce, peeled and deveined
Canned baby clams
10 Ounce (Don't through the liquid)
8 Ounce (Gluten free)
1 Can (10 oz) (or potato broccoli chowder soup)
14 Ounce, drained and chopped
1. Put a pot of salted water on to boil the spaghetti.
2. Once the water boils drop the spaghetti into and stir.
3. Heat a large shallow skillet over a medium heat. Add in the can of soup along with the clams and stir together until it reaches a boil.
4. Stir in the artichokes and shrimp, simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the spaghetti to the sauce. Stir everything together for a minute.
6. Serve Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti with wine and enjoy!