Mixed Berry Crostada
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Berries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Mixed berries - strawberries and black berries)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Turbinado sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. For making crust – in a food processing jar place all the ingredients and make dough.
3. Scrape out the dough over a wax paper and make crust.
4. For making filling – in a large bowl take berries; add in the sugar, flour and lemon juice. Mix evenly all the ingredients.
5. Spread the fruit mixture over the dough round, leaving a 2” border.
6. Once the fruit has been evenly applied, fold the edges of the dough up over the fruit filling, pleating the dough every few inches.
7. Sprinkle turbinado sugar over the crust. Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees F.
8. Serve Mixed Berry Crostada for dessert.