Chicken with sweet pepper strips on italian bread grilled.
Chicken thigh meat
1 Pound (boneless and skinless)
1 Cup (16 tbs), strips
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Provolone cheese slices
Italian bread slices
3 Clove (15 gm)
1. In a pan, heat oil, add the garlic and let it infuse in the oil for 1 minute.
2. Season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Once done, transfer the pieces onto the hot pan and fry for 6-7 minutes on each side or until done.
4. Transfer the cooked pieces of chicken, once done.
5. On a tray, place the Italian sandwich slices and butter them evenly till the edges. Take the parmesan cheese and spread over the bread slices and pat well.
6. On a hot pan, place these sandwich slices, butter side down and put 1 tablespoon of the sweet pepper slices on top of 2 bread slices. Place 4 slices of the provolone cheese over the 4 slices of bread.
7. Once the cheese starts melting, place 2 fried chicken pieces over 2 sandwich slices (with the melted provolone slices) and flip the other 2 sandwich slices (with the sweet pepper) over the chicken pieces and press gently.
8. Serve the grilled chicken cappinni sliced in half with ketchup.