1. In a pot with salted water, bring it to a rolling point. Once the water starts boiling, add in the fettuccine pasta and cook until al dente.
2. In another pot on medium high, heat olive oil, add in the butter and let it melt completely.
3. Once done stir in the flour, salt, ground black pepper, Parmesan cheese and mix well for 3 minutes on medium high heat.
4. Gradually pour in the light cream and stir continuously until the sauce thickens.
5. Plate the fettuccine pasta, top it with some cooked chicken pieces or meatballs and garnish it with the thick Alfredo sauce.