Lynn demonstrates how to make Sesame-Cheddar Twists. These are great for appetizers or serve them with soup. Easy to make and very versatile. The cheese can be changed to suit your own taste.
Frozen puff pastry
1 Pound, thawed
1 , beaten
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Unfold each pastry piece. Pat flat and brush with the egg. Sprinkle with the cheese and sesame seeds.
3. Using a pizza cutter, cut 1 dough sheet in half crosswise, then cut lengthwise to make eight 1" wide strips. Repeat with remaining dough sheet.
4. Twist the strips; arrange on lined baking sheet, pressing down ends. Brush with remaining egg.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
6. Serve Sesame Cheddar Twists with soup and enjoy!