1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For making vinaigrette - combine sherry vinegar, salt, pepper, honey, chervil, fresh thyme, Dijon mustard and orange juice. Whisk it well while pouring olive oil into it.
5. Add pomegranate reduction into it, whisk well.
6. Now, peel the roasted beets and slice them. keep the red and orange beets into separate bowls.
7. Pour vinaigrette into both the bowls and sprinkle salt,pepper, chervil and fresh thyme leaves over it.
8. Dress the baby arugula with the vinaigrette too. Mix it well to coat.
9. To put the salad together - put Belgium endives over a tray and put arugula over it. Top it with roasted beets.
10. Garnish it with Asian pear and feta cheese. Pour dressing over the salad and sprinkle roasted pistachios.
Season it with sea salt and pour pamegranate reduction over it just before serving.