Stuffed Brushetta made like the Spaghetti Warehouse is easy to make. You need a baguette, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, Mozzarella cheese, and balsamic vinegar reduction to complete this appetizer.
1 , make slices 1/4 inches thick
1 Medium, sliced
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
Balsamic vinegar reduction
5 Ounce, sliced
1. Slice baguette into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2. In a sheet pan, put the baguette pieces under the broiler and lightly toast both sides.
3. Place on a dish and place the sliced mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Top with the sliced tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
6. Drizzle the reduced balsamic vinegar.