|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Kalamata olive||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||2 , sautéd|
|Zucchini||2 , sliced|
|Marinara sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the baking sheet with olive oil.
1. Roll the pizza dough to make thin crust.
2. Place the pizza base over the greased baking sheet and crimp from the edges, so, that sauce won’t spill in the cookie sheet.
3. Spread the marinara sauce over the base, top it with kalamata olive, onion, zucchini, mushroom and mozarella cheese.
4. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Serve healthy pizza with fresh fruit juice and enjoy!
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2369 Calories from Fat 1045
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g180.5%
Saturated Fat 39.9 g199.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.7 mg62.9%
Sodium 5408.6 mg225.4%
Total Carbohydrates 242 g80.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.7%
Sugars 34.9 g
Protein 96 g191.6%
Vitamin A 48.6% Vitamin C 151.6%
Calcium 141.3% Iron 64.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet