|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Kalamata olive||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||2 , sautéd|
|Zucchini||2 , sliced|
|Marinara sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the baking sheet with olive oil.
1. Roll the pizza dough to make thin crust.
2. Place the pizza base over the greased baking sheet and crimp from the edges, so, that sauce won’t spill in the cookie sheet.
3. Spread the marinara sauce over the base, top it with kalamata olive, onion, zucchini, mushroom and mozarella cheese.
4. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Serve healthy pizza with fresh fruit juice and enjoy!