|Fresh rosemary||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sage||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, mince|
|Curry salt||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Wegmans Curry Salt Seasoning Shakr)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Tablespoon (Italian Classics Hot Pepper Spread)|
|Pork spare ribs||3 Pound, patted dry and cut in half (1 rack, Center Cut)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce (Italian Classics Coarse Ground Tomatoes)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Day before serving: Combine rosemary, sage, garlic, curry salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, garam masala, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and hot pepper spread in small bowl.
2. Place ribs in single layer on bottom of roasting pan. Coat both sides of ribs with spice mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Remove pan from refrigerator and remove plastic wrap. Roast ribs 20 minutes flip and roast another 20 minutes.
5. Transfer ribs to 8-qt ovenproof pan. Add 2 1/2 cups water to original roasting pan and stir to loosen browned bits on bottom of pan. Pour juices over ribs.
6. Add canned tomatoes, Tabasco, and Worcestershire sauce to pan with ribs. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
7. Cover pan with foil or with lid and place on center rack of oven. Braise the ribs for 2 1/2 hours.
8. Serve the ribs and sauce over cooked Pappardelle and accompany with sauteed greens.
Extra sauce pairs well with Italian Classics Pappardelle.
Calories 810 Calories from Fat 430
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.6%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 204.2 mg68.1%
Sodium 1182.3 mg49.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.8%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 73 g146.2%
Vitamin A 40% Vitamin C 44.6%
Calcium 21.4% Iron 33.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet