Balsamic-Roasted Brussel Sprout
|Brussel sprouts||1 Pound, halved|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Pine nuts||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), diced|
1. Pre heat the grill to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the brussel sprouts in half. Skew the halves in skewers.
3. Marinate the brussel sprouts with the balsamic vinegar and the olive oil.
4. Roast in the grill for 30 minutes until the outside skin of the brussel sprouts is crispy.
5. Sprinkle the diced pine nuts and parmesan cheese on top.
6. Serve right away.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv