Step by step guide on how to make delicious tiramisu without using raw eggs.
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Ultra fine bakers brand)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For the whipping cream
Heavy whipping cream
For the coffee mixture
3 Cup (48 tbs)
17 Ounce (Savoiardi brand, the hard crunchy type)
5 Ounce (Gluten free Schar) (Optional)
1 Ounce (Scharffen Berger semi sweet brand)
1. In a mini stand mixer bowl, whip cream with vanilla extract add sugar and ensure you are adding sugar gradually. Once done keep it in the refrigerator until required.
2. In a large bowl cream mascarpone cheese, sugar, amaretto then fold in the whipping cream keep it aside.
3. In another bowl combine 1/4 cup amaretto and sugar and the coffee keep it aside.
4. Soak the ladyfinger in the coffee put it in a glass so that you have a base, Top it up with some tiramisu cream followed by grated chocolate.
5. Repeat the process at least twice and your Tiramisu is ready to serve.
6. Serve the tiramisu cold after a nice hearty meal.
Ensure that your coffee is cooled down before you soak the ladyfinger.
You can serve the tiramisu in individual glasses or in a serving dish.